[Dhsbb-jazz] DHSBB Scrip for June and beyond!

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed May 24 21:59:01 PDT 2006

Dear Band Families and alumni,

There will be one final scrip order for the school year, due Thursday, June 1.  As there is no
newsletter for June, you may find the form as a PDF on the Band Boosters website; click on "June
scrip":

http://www.dhsbandboosters.org/spages/SD1126197977

Please mail your order to me so that it arrives by June 1.  (My address is on the form)  This will
ensure that I get the scrip turned around to you by the weekend of June 10,  especially important
for anyone ordering gift cards as graduation gifts, Father's Day gifts, wedding presents, etc...in
the coming weeks.

Also, if you have been saving Nugget receipts all year (for purchases not using a credit card or
Nugget scrip card), please send them to school with your student;  I will place a box in the band
room for collection starting this Friday.  Or, send them along with your scrip order, or drop them
off at my house, 1005 Cornell Drive, just east of Pine Lane in Central Davis.

You can continue to support the band programs over the summer by using your Safeway club
card, credit cards registered with eScrip, Nugget scrip card or Albertson's card.  You will find
detailed descriptions of each of these electronic contribution methods at the website above as
well.

Meanwhile, a huge thank you to everyone who has supported the scrip program this year.

Amelia Triest
757-2914
--------------------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@