[Dhsbb-jazz] Jazz Band Spring Picnic

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue May 30 20:00:16 PDT 2006

Hi everyone-

  We, the Contes, will host an after-concert pizza party at our home (918 Colby Drive) on Friday, June 9th.  Students and parents are welcome to stop by for pizza and beverage.  The hot tub will be available, and, yes, we do have a lighted frisbee available this year!

  Laurel Fagan has offered to host our Spring Picnic/Pool Party for the (2005-06) and  (2006-07) Jazz Bands at her house (2713 Montgomery Ave) on Saturday, June 10, starting at 6:30 pm.
  See the attachment for details and what we'd like you to bring.

  And Thank You to the Fagan family for hosting us!

  I've sent invitations via snail mail to the 12 new Jazz Band members and their families.  I'm just sending this e-mail announcement to the 25 current members and their families.  So please print it out for yourselves.
  Look forward to seeing you all on June 10th!

  Peace,
  Doreen

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.  Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice