[Dhsbb-jazz] Time change for Jazz Band Picnic/Pool Party

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue May 30 21:26:44 PDT 2006

Dear Jazz band families-

  Since 8 members of our Jazz Band are playing in the Jazz Choir concert on June 10 at 7:30 pm, we are moving back the time for the Jazz Band Picnic at the Fagan's home (2713 Montgomery Ave.)
  The party will start at 4:00pm, and end about 6:30 pm on Saturday, June 10.

  Please make this change on your invitation (sent as an attachment to my previous listserv message.)

  Also:  Can someone with a van or pick-up truck help me move 2 rectangular folding tables (6 ft x 3 ft), 4 folding chairs, and 6 resin chairs over to the Fagans' house prior to the party? (This could be done a day or 2 before)
  Please call or e-mail me if you can do this.

  Thanks and Peace,
  Doreen

http://mail.yahoo.com