[Dhsbb-jazz] DHSBB scrip news: Davis Food Coop; new offerings

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Nov 6 08:37:40 PST 2006

Dear Band families,

Several items of scrip news arrived too late for this month's
newsletter....

We may have to suspend scrip orders for the Davis Food Coop as we
have failed to make their minimum ($1000) for the last two months.
We do have one alumni parent who buys Coop scrip each and every
month, but this only amounts to around 50% of the minimum.   If there
are any Davis Food Coop shoppers out there, now is the time to order
Coop scrip!

*************************
And,  couple of notable changes to our scrip offerings:

November 3, 2006

Bath & Body Works is offering a 5% bonus discount on Bath & Body
Works gift cards from November 11 until December 15, 2006. That means
you can buy Bath & Body Works gift cards at a 18% discount instead of
the normal 13% discount for the bonus period only.

The discount for scrip from Chipotle will increase from 6% to 10%.
This is a permanent change and the denomination is unchanged at $10.

Get the details at:  www.glscrip.com - click on What's New:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Amelia Triest
Lecturer