[Dhsbb-jazz] Found at 10/28 car wash fundraiser: UCD sweatshirt

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Nov 6 13:28:09 PST 2006

Sorry for the late notice but I found a nice light grey hooded sweatshirt
with gold UC Davis lettering at the last car wash.
It's washed and dried and ready to go to the rightful owner.
Please let me know if it belongs to your student.
John Chuck
530-757-4114

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited
from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any
attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.