[Dhsbb-jazz] Jazz Band Uniform

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Nov 7 15:05:32 PST 2006

Very nice!

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band <dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote: Hi Jazz Band Parents!

 The Jazz Band uniforms are in just in time for the first concert on November 17th!!  You can pick them up right before the Band Booster meeting, this Thursday, November 9th, at 7:15 in the band room.  I will need to leave the meeting early, so I cannot distribute them after the meeting.  If you are unable to pick up at this time, let me know and we can make other arrangements.

 Please make a check out for $45.28 to Lesli Chuck for one shirt and one tie.  If you ordered 2 shirts, it is $64.60.

 In case you have a problem with a shirt size or need to get an extra shirt or tie, here is where they were purchased:

 Blue Sateen dress shirt- Geoffrey Beene outlet store in Vacaville
 (707)-452-0603   Sale price =$19.99 (without tax and quantity discount)

 Jerry Garcia limited edition "Greek Theater" silk tie- wildties.com
 item # WS227197  (877) 945-3843  Sale Price=$27.95 (without tax, shipping and quantity discount)

 The band is going to look (and sound) GREAT!

 -lesli chuck leslichuck at gmail.com  or 758-6494

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms