[Dhsbb-jazz] Lamppost scrip/restaurants in Davis

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Nov 16 09:14:08 PST 2006

Hello Band families and alumni -

Lamppost Pizza is in the process of discontinuing their paper scrip
program so we will no longer offer that scrip for purchase.  Lamppost
has opted to go with Escrip, which means that every time you use your
DHS Bands/Escrip registered debit or credit card there, the DHS Bands
will receive 5% of the sale.  Here is a list of all the restaurants
(I use that term loosely) in Davis that participate in Escrip:

Duke's Sports Bar And Grill
Street Address: 2171 Cowell Blvd Ste F
Davis, CA 95616  US
Phone: (530) 297-7100