[Dhsbb-jazz] Newsletter by e-mail

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Oct 3 09:43:00 PDT 2006

  Regarding the Band Booster October Newsletter, did you see the PDF
version? If not, you can link to it at http://www.dhsbandboosters.org/
sfiles/Oct2006_Band_newsletter.pdf.

The top five reasons for reading the newsletter electronically:

1) It's in color.

2) There are easy one-click links to e-mail addresses or web sites.

3) You get it quicker than through the mail.

4) It reduces the recycling load in your house.

5) It saves the Band Boosters money, about $10 per year per
household. It's as if you made another contribution!

     If you're happy with the electronic version of the newsletter,
please join the band families who have removed their names from the
postal mailing list. Just send me an e-mail with your name and
address with the subject "Remove me from the mailing list." By all
means, if you prefer the hard copy edition, please continue receiving
it; we will continue postal mailing unless we hear from you. We are
happy when you are reading any version of the newsletter.

Thank you,
Susan Hulsizer
editor
hulsizer at sbcglobal.net