[Dhsbb-jazz] LAST CHANGE AT RUMMAGE SALE ITEMS

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Oct 13 09:33:47 PDT 2006

Dear Band Parents,

This is one last offer to any enterprising student or parent to
purchase ALL of
the items not purchase from the RUMMAGE SALE.
We  still have a sizeable collection of left-overs, including
lots and lots of books, small TVs, punch bowl, clothes, small bikes,
picture frames, etc. etc.

Our original plan was to donate leftover items to the SPCA. However,
I'd like to make an offer first to our Band Parents.

A $40 check to the DHS Band Boosters gets you EVERYTHING that is
leftover. You can do with it as you wish: have your own garage sale,
take it to your favorite charity, give stuff to distant relatives as
presents, give it away on the streets of Davis, cherish it for your
own home! All you have to do is provide one check to the Boosters and
come take it all (and I do mean ALL--part of the deal is to take
everything).

If you're interested, please respond to me by October 14.

Sincerely,
Luisa Nye
756-5175
lrnye at earthlink.net