[Dhsbb-jazz] Reminder about car wash Saturday, 10/14

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Oct 13 13:16:39 PDT 2006

Just a brief reminder that we're having our second of three car wash
fundraisers this Saturday, 10/14 from 8am-12noon at the DJUSD district
office parking lot on 5th & B (across from the Farmers Market).
Last week we raised a whopping $1,100 and students who worked earned about
$10/hour towards their Disneyland trip account.
Please remember to:
1.  bring your dirty cars by for a wash and encourage neighbors and friends
to do the same
2.  encourage your students to participate (even if they haven't signed up
to work).  It's lots of fun!

Michael O'Brien
John Chuck
Co-Coordinators
Cell 530-400-6178

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing
its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and
any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.