[Dhsbb-jazz] Jazz Band Uniforms

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Oct 16 10:20:37 PDT 2006

Hi everyone
This is a reminder to please send your student's shirt size (neck and sleeve
size in inches) to me as soon as possible. Some of you may have not received
the original email but the listserv has now been updated. The shirt will
cost about $30 and the tie about $25. We will collect money at a later time.
In addition to the shirt and tie, the uniform includes black dress slacks
(available at Costco for $15), black shoes, black socks and a black belt.

My email address is lyamauchi at comcast.net and my home phone number is
757-2893. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Lisa