[Dhsbb-jazz] coconut grove

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Oct 26 23:01:16 PDT 2006

Thank you to all the parent who volunteered for Coconut Grove.  Coconut Grove still needs your help.  I still need a parent to be donations coordinator and several others to hand out letters to local businesses asking for donations as well as collecting the items donated and storing them until the event.  Even if you only have a few hours, anything will help.  If I can get 10 parents to divide up this work into 2-4 hour shifts, it would make the job easier.  Bid sheets and item information sheets are all on a CD so all you would have to do is print out those that are repeats from last year or substitute the new information for the old.

 I also need 1 or 2 more parents to help publicity, 2 parents to do the program, and one more parent to help schedule band student workers.  Next Coconut Grove meeting to be held Tuesday, November 14.  To be held at my house, 2116 ST. Elias Pl. at 7:30 pm.  Please come and give your input.

Tami Rabowsky
759-0460