[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Booster Mailing Lists

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Sep 21 10:42:11 PDT 2006

Jazz Band Photos:

Would you like to contribute your photos from the Monterey Jazz Festival to the DHS Band Booster's web site?
It's easy.  Just upload your photos to the dhsbbphotos account on Flickr.  It is a pro account ($24.95 per year) so our only limit is that we do not exceed 2.0 GB per month.

Uploading photos to Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com
Sign in (top right side of page)
username: dhsbbphotos
password: bandboosters

When uploading photos, please add keywords such as Davis High School Jazz Band or Davis Senior High School Jazz Band.  The photos can be placed into new or existing sets in Flickr.  Just do what you are comfortable doing.

Existing Photos  already on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/davishighschoolbands/

Thanks,
Web Site Volunteers