[Dhsbb-jazz] October Band Newsletter

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Sep 28 08:42:50 PDT 2006

Hello Band Community,
     Attached is the October DHS Band Boosters' Newsletter. This PDF
file has links to e-mail addresses and websites, so you can left-
click over an address and your internet connection will take you
there. For example, if you haven't seen it recently, you may want to
look over the band web site. Also attached is a scrip form.
     You will also receive a copy of the newsletter by U.S. mail. For
those of you who are happy with the e-mailed PDF version of the
newsletter, please e-mail me at hulsizer at sbcglobal.net and we will
take you off the mailing list, saving the boosters' money. Please
give me your name and mailing address, and say "Remove me from the
mailing list." Thank you.
     Please let me know if you have suggestions for the newsletter.
Feedback is always welcome.

Susan Hulsizer
editor