[Dhsbb-jazz] Pep band update

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Apr 4 06:58:14 PDT 2007

This is an important announcement for all band members!
We have very good turnout overall for the upcoming Picnic Day
parade.  And yet were are severely lacking in one vital section:  THE
TRUMPETS.  My own flesh and blood!  I know a few of you have already
spoken with me about not being able to make it, but I haven't heard
anything from most.  The trumpets are a crucial component of any pep
band, and, if there are not enough, I may have to cancel our
participation.  If you play the trumpet, you need to contact me as
soon as possible.  If you don't play the trumpet, bother those you
know until they contact me.  Picnic Day is on Saturday, April 14th at
8:00 am.  Again, trumpets, please let me know on your attendance status.

Jack Brazil
Pep Band Director
jabrazil07 at aol.com