[Dhsbb-jazz] two more students needed for Picnic Day Parking

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Apr 11 21:03:56 PDT 2007

Hi, Band parents...  I need two more Band students to help with the Picnic
Day Parking fundraiser on Saturday, April 14th. The students need to be
members of the sophomore or junior class, as the time worked will contribute
to their student accounts for next year. Starting at approximately 8 a.m.,
the students will hold signs publicizing the fundraiser at the street
corners nearest to the DJUSD admin parking lot at 5th & B Streets (adjacent
to the Davis Farmers' Market).  The students will be supervised by two
adults. As soon as the parking lot is full, the students will be released.
Please contact me at 757-2223 if you have a student who would like to help.
(Please do not "reply" or "reply all" to this Listserv message.  Thanks!)

Mary Kay Williams
UC Davis Picnic Day Parking coordinator
(530) 757-2223
MaryKWilliams at aol.com