[Dhsbb-jazz] 2008 Entertainment Book

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Aug 28 08:07:02 PDT 2007

Be the first on your block to get your 2008 Entertainment Book --
still only $40, still jam-packed with coupons you'll use. Plus! Every
book sold benefits the Davis HS Bands AND your band student directly.
The more we sell, the more profit we keep.

Books are available now by calling Janet Matlock at 792-7122 or by
email at matlockjanet at yahoo.com. Out-of-area books are also available
to order.

Books will be sold at all Band Booster events through September.
Volunteers to assist with sales and delivery (Band events and
meetings, Farmer's Markets, sales to co-workers, friends & family)
are also welcome; contact Janet for details.