[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Victoria Trip Responses Due

Susan Hulsizer susan.hulsizer at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 16:41:36 PST 2007

Hello band families!
The planning for our fabulous Spring trip to Victoria from May 16-20,
2008 is coming along nicely.
You should have all received a letter at home over a month ago with
information about the trip and the request that you let us know your
intentions via the return of the response slip.  A copy of the response
slip is included below for your convenience.
Thank you if you have already returned your response, passport copy and deposit.
If not, please get these into us ASAP!  You may bring them to the booster
meeting next week, or mail them into the PO box listed below.

Thanks very much!
-Sarah Davis
753-3299

         Band Victoria Trip Response                     Due Dec 7, 2007

Please note your intentions for this trip, and return to:
DHS Band Boosters,
Victoria Trip
PO Box 73522
Davis, CA 95617

__Yes!  My band student plans to go on this fantastic trip!  Our first
payment of $150 is enclosed
       __   my band student has a current passport, and a copy is enclosed.
       __   my band student has applied for but not yet received a passport
       __   we have not yet applied for a passport

__ No, My band student will not attend this trip

Student Name:  ____________________  cell phone #______________

__ Please accept my donation of _______ to the band fund to provide
assistance to other students.  Donations not needed for financial
assistance grants will be used for other band need