[Dhsbb-jazz] Desserts--just and unjust

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Feb 1 17:31:54 PST 2007

I know what you're thinking: "Is there a quick, simple way that I can
help out with the Coconut Grove event without missing any of the
action, preferably one that involves baking?"

This may be your lucky day. The Coconut Grove is a catered event,
except for the desserts and drinks.  We are willing to let anyone
donate a dessert to the event. You know that chocolate decadence cake
recipe that you've always wanted to try, but couldn't live with the
guilt of having eaten the whole thing after the kids went to bed? Make
it for the Coconut Grove, collect raves and accolades for your work,
and take just one piece for yourself when dessert time comes around.
Good feelings, good karma, no guilt.  Same goes for the lemon mousse,
butterscotch brownies and stacks of snicker-doodles, you name it!

Please email us at  Cadyfam at dcn.org  and I will let you in on this
fantastic opportunity. Or better yet give us a call:

Casey and Mark Cady 757-1833.

Remember, the Coconut Grove happens Saturday February 24th. What Fun!