[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove help needed

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Sun Feb 4 13:56:40 PST 2007

There will be an iPod nano up for raffle at Coconut Grove.  I am seeking 4 parent volunteers to help sell and maintain the the raffle table from 5:15- 7:00 and from 7:00- 8:30.

I also need 6 parent volunteers to help collect the money from those who purchase silent auction items.  There will be 3 time slots, each with 2 volunteers plus those that are part of the donation committee.  Each time slot will be for 1'2 hour.  Times have not been determined yet.

If you can help, please let me know.

Thanks,
Tami Rabowsky
Coconut Grove Chair