[Dhsbb-jazz] pep band update

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Sun Feb 4 22:50:57 PST 2007

So I wasn't exactly telling the truth when I said the last pep band was  last
Friday.  The girls basketball team has their last home game this  coming
Tuesday (Feb. 6).  The game starts at 7:00 pm, as usual, so we  will meet
at the
New Gym from the parking lot at 6:30 pm.  The  theme will be "Best Of Pep
Band," so dress in your favorite pep band attire from  this year or years
past.
Remember, this is your last chance to earn an  easy 30 points!  If you have
any
questions, comments or concerns, please  feel free to e-mail me at
_jabrazil07 at aol.com_ (mailto:jabrazil07 at aol.com) .  See you all in  the stands!

Jack Brazil
Pep Band Director