[Dhsbb-jazz] We need parents and students to maintain the Band Boosters website - Upcoming class, Thurs. Feb. 22nd: 6:30-8:00 PM

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Feb 20 16:23:05 PST 2007

We need 2 - 4 parents / students to maintain the Band Boosters website.

Upcoming class on how to use the Simplesite software.  You do not need to know HTML or have any previous experience.

 Thurs. Feb. 22nd: 6:30-8:00 PM

All you need is this 90 minute class and you will be ready to take over the site.  We need 2-4 people to come forward to work on the site.

Thank you,

Bernadette Swanson

Please see message from Davis Community Network (DCN) below: