[Dhsbb-jazz] Card tables needed for Coconut Grove

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Feb 20 23:41:08 PST 2007

Hi, it's me again, with another request.  In addition to regular
round and rectangular tables I will be bringing table rounds from the
Davis Art Center for people to sit at during dinner for the Coconut
Grove evening.  These rounds do not have table legs, therefore, we
need to get card tables to place underneath them to support and
stabilize the table for use.  I am asking  people for as many card
tables as they can offer.  I will be bringing 10 table rounds so we
need to get 10 card tables.  I have one of my own, so if we could get
9 more that would be great.  Please, let me know as soon as possible
if you are able to bring one, preferably before Friday, or you can
just drop it off Friday evening when we will be setting up the tables.

Thank you, Phil Cooper, Table Committee, Chair
--
Philip Cooper
1304 Pacific Drive
pncooper at dcn.davis.ca.us