[Dhsbb-jazz] Energetic Pre-Decorators needed

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Feb 21 00:21:01 PST 2007

Hi,
Some of us are meeting on Thursday afternoon in the MPR from 1:30-4pm to get some prep work done prior to the big push on Friday.
Please consider joining us on both Thursday @ 1:30pm till 4 pm
& Friday from 2:30 pm till 10ish.
Please note:  Most of the decorating need for help will be Friday afternoon & evening.  Please call me if you would like or e-mail me back for questions...
400-4679 & 756-0563 & plyang at comcast.net e
We will come together again on Saturday in the morning & afternoon to  complete what needs to be finished.
Please note that any band members who help will receive band credit so they must sign in & out when they come to help.  We would really appreciate any & all help.
Does anyone have a really long ladder that can be use on Friday afternoon so that we will be able to get up high where needed?  It would be great if we had 5 long ladders.  At this point we have at least 1.
Thank You,
paula yang