[Dhsbb-jazz] Tour Band rehearsals

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Feb 26 09:27:04 PST 2007

Hello Parents, students and other friends

In order to prepare for the combined band's performances on tour, I
have selected the following dates and times for special rehearsals.
Please note: The IPAB is a very busy facility and there are very few
times available to get these important practices.  These are really the
only possibilities that I see.

Tuesday, March 13, 7:30-9:00p	Combined bands rehearse in the band room

Thursday, March 15,   7:30-9:00	Combined bands rehearse on the stage

Sunday, March 18, 7:30-9:00p		Combined bands rehearse on the stage

Points will be given for all who attend these rehearsals (variable from
30-50 based upon behavior).

STUDENTS MUST ATTEND AT LEAST 2 OF THESE PRACTICES IN ORDER TO
PARTICIPATE IN THE TOUR BAND!!!!   If you have problems with this
please try to work them out yourself.  Please see me if this is not
possible.

Students not going on the tour are asked not to participate in these
rehearsals but may get the same points by doing individual work at home
(parental verification required)

Fredrick Lange
Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School