[Dhsbb-jazz] FWD: pep band update

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Jan 4 19:36:38 PST 2007

ATTENTION ALL:  There is a pep band THIS Friday (1/5).  The theme  will be
"Space: The Final Frontier," so dress in your favorite outer space  gear.  We
will be entering the Gym from the parking lot entrance at 7:00  pm, so you
need
to show up before that.  Also, the remaining pep  band dates are as follows:
January 12, 19, 26 and February 2.  All are  Fridays and all promise to be
fun.
 Themes will be forthcoming.   Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any
questions, concerns or  ideas.  See you all in the stands!

Jack Brazil
Pep Band Director
_jabrazil07 at aol.com_ (mailto:jabrazil07 at aol.com)