[Dhsbb-jazz] Play-a-thon

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Jan 11 17:25:23 PST 2007

Dear Band Parents,

The information packet (including information sheet, permission form,  rules,
schedule and pledge form) for the Play-a-thon on January 27/28 went home
with your students yesterday.  If your student did not pick up a packet,
there
are more available in the band room.  Permission slips should be  turned in to
the box in the band room by Friday, January 19th.

Please note that the pledge sheet and money the students collect should be
brought to the Play-a-thon.  Volunteers will be checking the students in  and
collecting forms and the money the students have raised through  pledges.
REMEMBER THAT ALL PLEDGES COLLECTED BY YOUR STUDENT GO DIRECTLY  INTO
HIS/HER TRIP
FUND ACCOUNT!

As is the tradition, parents and members of the community are welcome to
take a turn at leading the band or playing with the band for a $25  donation.

Finally, I would like to thank Mark Stephens for his support and Fred Lange
for letting me run with this.  If you have any questions, please contact me
at _norakb at aol.com_ (mailto:norakb at aol.com)

Nora Brazil
Play-a-thon Coordinator