[Dhsbb-jazz] Folsom jazz festival

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Jan 15 08:32:05 PST 2007

Dear Jazz Band,

The Folsom Jazz Festival schedule for January 27 is available at:

http://folsommusic.org/
The Combo will play at 3:15 PM and the Big Band at 4:30 PM.

The Brubeck Institute Quintet will play from 7:20 - 8:00 PM.  There is a
$10 admission fee for each parent or chaperone for the day.

Since this is a local trip we will be relying on carpools and individual
drivers.

Details on the trip will be coming soon.  We will also be determining how
to coordinate the late schedule of the Festival (awards begin at 8:00 PM)
with our Play-a-Thon the same evening.

Best,
Peter Matlock