[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove Silent Auction

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Jan 15 17:09:52 PST 2007

A conflict has arisen that results with me discontinuing my activities  as
the Coconut Grove Silent Auction Coordinator as of January 15, 2007. Please
contact Tami Rabowsky, Coconut Grove Chair, at 759-0460 or
_rabowsky at comcast.net_
(mailto:rabowsky at comcast.net)  with your  questions and any silent auction
items you wish to donate.  If you have  pledged an item and are waiting for
instructions to drop off your donation, you  should receive further
instructions
within the next few weeks from Tami or  another event committee member.  For
those of you who have submitted a  generous auction donation, thank you very
much.  Also, the Davis  business community has been very generous with their
donations this  year so bring your checkbooks to the Coconut Grove for
bidding on
great  products and services.

Sue McKinney