[Dhsbb-jazz] yet another Playa-thon posting!

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Sun Jan 21 17:25:58 PST 2007

Dear Band Parents,
One week from now we will all be recovering from a wonderful all night of
music, that night being, of course, Play-a-thon!  So far we have 56 student
permission slips turned in!  (We will accept permission slips until the  first
concert begins at 7:30 p.m. on the 27th.)
Please continue to encourage your band member to GET THOSE PLEDGES!   They
could pay for their trip to Disneyland...wouldn't that be  GREAT?!  All pledge
sheets and money (cash or check) will  be accepted when check-in begins at
6:45
p.m. on Saturday evening when your  students may begin arriving.
If you have any questions or a last minute urge to get involved, please
contact me directly at _norakb at aol.com_ (mailto:norakb at aol.com)  or
792-0942.
Thanks, and see you at Play-a-thon!
Nora Brazil