[Dhsbb-jazz] pep band update

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Jan 29 22:41:17 PST 2007

    ATTENTION PEP BAND!  Unfortunately, only two  games remain in the
basketball season.  However, both of them are in this  coming week.  First up,
tomorrow night (Jan. 30) is the annual Staff /  Student basketball game.
We'll
enter the gym at 6:30, so please arrive  prior to that!  The theme is BIG
BLUE, so
dress in your best DHS blue  clothes.  Come and help cheer on the students to
their victory (and earn  some points too).
    Sadly, our final pep band is this Friday (so  soon!), capping off another
wonderful year.  Our theme will be "Best of Pep  Band."  Choose your favorite
costume (or combination of costumes) to wear  and cheer on our boys
basketball team against Kennedy.  This will be your  last chance to earn
those valuable
points, so make sure you're there.   Again, we will enter the gym at 6:30, so
be on time.  If you have any  questions, comments, or concerns, please feel
free to e-mail me at _jabrazil07 at aol.com_ (mailto:jabrazil07 at aol.com) .  See
you all in  the stands!

Jack Brazil
Pep Band Director