[Dhsbb-jazz] seeking parent volunteers for Coconut Grove check-in

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Jan 30 17:56:15 PST 2007

Interested in helping with Coconut Grove but not yet involved?  I'm looking for 12 Band parents who can assist with check-in at the entrance. Your duties will include sitting at a long table at the front entry way, confirming paid reservations (or, in a few cases, complimentary reservations), providing our guests with their table cards, and asking assigned students to escort our guests to tables in the dining area.  At a separate table, two parents will process those guests who do not have paid reservations. There will be two shifts. The first shift (8 parents) will be 5-7 pm.  The second shift (4 parents) will be 6:45-9 pm.  Can you help?  Please call me at 757-2223 (evenings or weekends) or e-mail me at stevewms at sbcglobal.net  We will probably have one 30-minute orientation session sometime prior to Coconut Grove so everyone can ask questions and make sure we all know what to do.  Thanks!

Steve Williams (check-in coordinator)