[Dhsbb-jazz] June 8 "Jazz on a Summer's Eve"

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Jun 1 20:28:30 PDT 2007

I can bring cookies too.

Kris Weir (Liz Weir's mom)

  _____

From: dhsbb-jazz-bounces at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
[mailto:dhsbb-jazz-bounces at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us] On Behalf Of DHS Band
Boosters - Jazz Band
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 8:37 PM
To: DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band
Subject: Re: [Dhsbb-jazz] June 8 "Jazz on a Summer's Eve"

Hi Pat
I can bring cookies and water but I think that you already have me on the
list.

Lisa

On 5/31/07 9:24 AM, "DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band"
<dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:

Hi Jazz Band Families!

Down to one last concert for the year .... phew!      "Jazz on a Summer's
Eve" is coming fast .... Friday, June 8!

Right now I only have 1 person signed up to bring cookies and 1 person to
sell tickets.       I could use a few more  people bringing baked goods and
a few cases of water is needed as well.        I am not going to make coffee
but bring some lemonade.

Please let me know if you can help me out.     Contact info:
        pat fyhrie
        patricia.b.fyhrie at gm.com
        758-2767

Thanks again      :+)