[Dhsbb-jazz] Jazz Band Party

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Jun 5 18:59:37 PDT 2007

Reminder:

Jazz Band Party for Jazz Band Students and Families and Incoming Jazz
Students and Families are Invited

To An End of the Year and Welcome New Jazz Students Barbeque

When:  Sunday June 10th from 5-8 pm.

  Place: Jim and Laurel Fagan’s home at 2713 Montgomery Avenue.
Directions:  (Poleline becomes Lillard by the Safeway store, continue
south on Lillard, turn right onto Danbury, Margaret Montgomery
Elementary will be on your right.  We are a red brick house.  Our
phone number is 753-7640

What to Bring:  Trumpets-Chips (2 Bags)

                         Trombones 2-6 Packs of Beverages-soft drinks

                         Sax-Flutes-Side Salad (enough for 8-12)

                         Percussion-Dessert (enough for 8-12)

Donation of $10.00 per family collected to cover hamburgers, veggie
burgers, hot dogs, condiments, utensils, and water bottles.

RSVP the number in your family attending to:   Leslie Chuck at
leslichuck at gmail.com or Laurel Fagan at fagan at cal.net

Need also, 2 pop-up tents, 2 long tables, and folding chairs. A boom
box and speakers for outside music.  If you can help email Laurel.

Bring towels and swim suite if you want to swim.