[Dhsbb-jazz] pep band update

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Mar 28 23:15:52 PDT 2007

ATTENTION ALL BAND MEMBERS!
The UC Davis Picnic Day parade is approaching fast, and I have received a
shamefully low number of permission slips!  I know more people want to be a
part of this than have turned in the slips, so I'll be taking them as late
as 7TH PERIOD FRIDAY, MARCH 30.  This, however, is the absolutely last
possible time I can accept permission slips, as they are due by 5 pm the
same day.  The Picnic Day parade is on the morning of Saturday, April 14,
and I am well aware that this is the last Saturday of Spring Break.  If you
cannot attend, I understand completely, but I highly recommend that
everyone participate who is able to.  More details will be forthcoming.
Permission slips are available in the band room, or in the attachment I
have sent.  If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at
jabrazil07 at aol.com.  I hope to see you all there!

Jack Brazil
Pep Band Director