[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Boosters meeting on Thursday, May 10

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue May 8 06:34:27 PDT 2007

A reminder that the Band Boosters will meet on Thursday, May 10th, at 7:30
p.m. in the Band Practice Room. The agenda is attached. We have invited the
parents of 9th grade Band students to attend our meeting so they will learn
what we do and how they can participate next year. Fred Lange has agreed we
can provide cookies and punch to our guests.  My thanks to everyone who has
offered to bring cookies to the meeting!  This year's officers and activity
coordinators should be prepared to give a one-minute "Reader's Digest"
version of your responsibilities.  Okay?  Please contact me at 757-2223 or
stevewms at sbcglobal.net if you have any questions. This meeting will be the
final Band Boosters' meeting for 2007-08. My grateful thanks to all the Band
parents who have supported Fred Lange and the DHS Bands program this past
year!  Time now to get organized for next year...

[As always, please do not send a "reply" or "reply all" message to this
Listserv message.]

Steve Williams
co-President
757-2223