[Dhsbb-jazz] IMPORTANT--Permission forms for Delta Jazz Festival on December 1

Peter Matlock matlockpeter at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 13:04:35 PST 2007

Dear Jazz Band Parents,

  Attached please find the following:

  1. "Yellow Form": permission slip for each student to attend the Jazz Festival
  2.  "Pink Form": slip required for any parent driving a carpool

  ALL students attending the Delta Jazz Festival in Stockton on December 1, 2007 must have a completed "Yellow Form" (attached: "yellow form 2a and 2b parents sign for student...").  Please download, print, sign and return the attached yellow form.  Have your student return the form directly to Mr. Lange in class.  Contact me if you have difficulties downloading the form.

  If you are planning to drive a carpool, please also download, print, sign and return the "Pink" form to Mr. Lange (attached: "Parent drivers pink Delta Jazz...").

  Please contact me if you have questions.

  These forms need to be returned immediately after Thanksgiving break.

  Thanks,
  Peter