[Dhsbb-jazz] Permission Slips for Delta Jazz Festival

Peter Matlock matlockpeter at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 23:01:59 PST 2007

Dear Jazz Band Parents,

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday.

Be sure to fill out your student's permission slip for the Delta Jazz Festival in Stockton this Saturday, December 1.

Have your student return the signed permission slip to Mr. Lange.

Also--if you can drive a carpool you will need to fill out the driver's form.  Please let me know if you can drive, or if you need a ride for your student.

At the moment we have one student who needs a ride.

No-one has yet offered to look into a pizza party after the Festival.  We did this last year after the Sac State Jazz Festival and everyone had a great time.  If we want to do a party this year then we'll need someone to coordinate a pizza place in Stockton.

Thanks to all,
Peter Matlock