[Dhsbb-jazz] Delta Jazz Festival: Saturday, Dec 1 PERMISSION SLIPS!!!!

Peter Matlock matlockpeter at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 17:29:18 PST 2007

Dear Jazz Band Parents,

  If you haven't already done so, please be SURE that your student returns the signed permission slip (attached) to Mr. Lange prior to this Saturday's trip (ie--return it tomorrow).

  Remember that we meet at 10:00 AM in the Band Room, with departure at 10:15 AM. This is so we can arrive and be checked in prior to the noon concert and 1:00 PM clinic (see prior email).

  A number of students will be taking the SAT's that morning, so they will be arriving later.  If you are arriving later, please contact me so we can arrange for your student to get their wristband (required for entry).  I will have my cell phone with me.

  The DHS Jazz Band performs at 3:30 PM in the Atherton Auditorium.  There will be a clinic from approximately 4:00 - 4:30 PM with feedback on the performance.  Standings are announced at 5:00 PM.  There will be no call-backs.

  There is a concert by the Yellowjackets that night for an additional $25 - 35.  The evening concert is voluntary.

  Please remember the permission slips!

  Peter
  Cell: 530-867-1651