[Dhsbb-jazz] Treasurer Information

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 29 22:26:07 PST 2007

Band Booster Parents,

  I need to tell you important information about the treasurer position.  Although Joyce Boulanger had initially volunteered for the position and BB approved her for the position, I did not adequately inform her of the time commitment this position would demand.  Unfortunately, she does not have this amount of time, and we decided that it would be best for Joyce to back out of this position.  The good news is that Clyde Kelly has the time and has volunteered to serve as our BB treasurer.  We have the added benefit that his wife, Katie, will help with some of the responsibilities as well.  I made an executive decision to have Clyde start performing the treasurer tasks so we do not become further behind.  We will still need to vote him in on the next BB meeting.

  Mike Choy
  BB President