[Dhsbb-jazz] car wash

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 8 10:50:48 PDT 2007

"Bring us your dirty, your smelly, your huddled masses of grimy cars
longing to be clean . . . "
 (famous quote from Michael O'Brien & Lisa Yamauchi)
The annual Band Boosters car washes are here!  For the remaining Saturdays
in October,  bring all of your vehicles to our car wash for a world class
bath (and get all of your neighbors, friends, and family to do the same!).
We'll transform your cars, trucks, and SUVs into showroom new, inside and
out.  Encourage your student to sign up for work shifts.  The more they
work, the more they earn for their spring trip to Vancouver.  Last year we
raised a total of over $2500.  With your help and some generous tips, we
can surpass that this year.
Dates:  Saturday 10/13, 10/20, and 10/27
Time:  8 am to 12 noon
Location:  the DJUSD district office parking lot (across from the Farmers
Market)
Questions?:  contact John Chuck at john.chuck at kp.org or 530-757-4114