[Dhsbb-jazz] Volunteer request

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 18 01:29:30 PDT 2007

Band Boosters,

  We have just about all our Chair and Coordinator positions filled now, and most of them have already been participating in some of our early functions or organizing the future ones.  The benefit to our students is enormous, and our Band Booster activities will help keep our Band program at a very high quality.  Thank you for supporting our students.

  We want to inform you that we are searching for a new Band Booster Treasurer since Rick Hoover stepped down at the last general meeting.  The following list of positions are currently open, and we are looking for volunteers.  The most immediate needs are the first 3 positions.  If you want to be more involved with our students’ musical experience, please consider one of the following:

  1.  DHS Band Booster Treasurer – financial aspects of our organization

  2.  Publicity Coordinator – arrange the publicity of all concerts/activities by any of the bands

  3.  Financial auditor – review/evaluate our financial books from last academic year

  4.  Fundraiser Chair – oversee all fundraising activities and look for new fundraisers

  5.  Lamppost Pizza Chair – organize 3 Lamppost pizza days during the academic year

  Peter Matlock   matlockpeter at yahoo.com
  Mike Choy   cjchoy at sbcglobal.net