[Dhsbb-jazz] Band newsletter delivery

Susan Hulsizer susan.hulsizer at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 08:33:20 PDT 2007

Hello band families,

If you want to change how your band newsletter is delivered, now is the time to let us know. No, actually there isn't an option for delivery with fresh orange juice and a bagel, but we can get it to you by either mail or by email. If you like the email version and also received a mailed version last month, then please consider removing yourself from the mailing list, joining the many band families who save the boosters some money. If you are on the "no mail" list and need a mailed version, just let us know. Send an e-mail to me saying "no mail" or "add me to the mailing list" with your band student's name.

Thank you,
Susan Hulsizer, editor
Simone Kueltz, newsletter distributor