[Dhsbb-jazz] Meeting Tomorrow Night

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Sep 3 20:34:26 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone

AS A REMINDER ---

About two weeks ago Peter Matlock sent out an invitation for you all
to attend a meeting about plans for the coming year, and in
particular, a possible trip to New Orleans for our students this
coming Spring.

This meeting of all Jazz Band parents will be held tomorrow evening,

Tuesday, Sept. 4 at 7:30 p.m. in the band room at DHS.

IT IS VITAL THAT AT LEAST ONE JAZZ BAND PARENT (and ideally 2) ATTEND.

At this meeting we will discuss whether or not we should pursue plans
to go on this trip.  I will discuss the tour -- it's educational
goals and benefits.  You will be able to ask any questions you might
have and express your support/concerns.

NOTE:  It is probably best that students do not attend - this will
give the grown-ups a chance to engage in frank discussions.

In addition, Lesli Chuck and Lisa Yamauchi will discuss plans for the
up-coming Jazz and Arts Festival.

Thank you

See you all tomorrow.

Fred Lange