[Dhsbb-jazz] Raffle for Jazz Artists Festival

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Sep 10 10:42:31 PDT 2007

Hello Davis Jazz Band Parents,
    We are soliciting items for the Jazz Band raffle at the Davis Jazz Artists Festival which will be Saturday, October 6th. Perhaps you have a cabin to loan, or Southwest airline flight coupons you could donate. Do you have a friend who has a business in town who might be interested in donating dinner for two or a flower arrangement? How about putting together a theme basket with another jazz family or two, perhaps some good books, a tea mug and special teas? We would like to have one grand prize, and smaller prizes to motivate people to buy the raffle tickets. As you may know, there is no admission costs for the festival; the money is generated through the raffle, a portion of the food and drink sales and direct donation. The raffle could be a big part of the event income, so please help if you can. Let us know by September 24th or earlier if possible, what your contribution will be.

    Thank you,
    Susan Hulsizer and Simone Kueltz, raffle coordinators
    susan.hulsizer at comcast.net, 753-2221