[Dhsbb-jazz] shirts and ties

rabowsky at comcast.net rabowsky at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 18:43:09 PDT 2007

Hi fellow jazz parents,
I have ordered the shirts and ties for this years jazz band.  The students decided on a burgundy shirt with a silver
tie.  They should be here in about a week.  The total cost for both the shirt and tie plus shipping is $34.  Please send a check made out to me, Tami Rabowsky, with your student to school.  Mr Lange will be collecting the money.  Shirts and ties will be distributed in class when they come.  If you have any questions you can call me at 759-0460 or email me at rabowsky at comcast.net

Tami Rabowsky