[Dhsbb-jazz] jazz band shirts

rabowsky at comcast.net rabowsky at comcast.net
Sun Sep 23 21:26:43 PDT 2007

Thanks to all who have sent in their money for the shirt and ties.  I will have all the shirts and ties by Wednesday and will let you know when and when to pick them up.  If you haven't sent in you money please do so in the next couple of days.  You will not be able to pick up your student's shirt and tie if you have not paid.
 Again the coast is $34 for both shirt and tie.  You can either send it to school with your student to give to Mr. Lange or you can mail it to me.

If you need to respond to this email send it to rabowsky at comcst.net and not to the list serve'

Thanks,
Tami Rabowsky
2116 St. Elias Pl