[Dhsbb-jazz] Forms, Information for New Orleans Trip

Peter Matlock matlockpeter at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 13:59:43 PDT 2008

Dear Jazz Band Parents,

  So many things in such a short time!

  The parade of forms is not yet done.  The attached must be downloaded, printed, read, understood, signed and returned to Mr. Lange by next Tuesday, April 8.

  COMPLETION OF THESE FORMS IS REQUIRED FOR ATTENDANCE ON THE NEW ORLEANS TRIP (sorry to sound so bureaucratic, but...).

  The forms are:

  1.  Student permission slip  (Yellow Form)--sign and return

  2.  Parent-student agreement form--sign and return

  3.  Rules of the road--read with your student and understand

  4.  Trip Behavior Policy--read with your student and understand

  5.  DJUSD Guidelines--these are the complete behavior policies, so you have them

  6.  Revised copy of the guide to our New Orleans trip:  basically what I sent before, but with updated music schedules and description of food venues for our Friday at the French Quarter Jazz Festival.  BE SURE YOU READ EITHER THIS OR THE PRIOR VERSION BEFORE THE TRIP--it includes schedule, packing suggestions, must-do's etc.

  Please be sure to return the Yellow Form and Parent-Student Agreement by next Tuesday!

  Peter