[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: [Dhsbb-symph] Band Car Wash Reminder

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 20 14:34:47 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Karen Farley
To: dhsbb-symph at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 2:22 PM
Subject: [Dhsbb-symph] Band Car Wash Reminder

Hi Parents and Students,

This is a reminder for the Band Car Wash this Sat. April 26, 9am - 1pm (previously 8am - 12pm), at the school district parking lot on 5th St. across from the Farmer's Market.

Notes!

  1.. New time: 9am - 1pm. Better for business!
  2.. Sign up sheet is in band room. Shifts are 9am -11am and 11am -1pm. Sign up!!
  3.. If you come for the first shift, and we need more help for the second shift, (as we did last time) you may stay and work.
  4.. No need for a shop vacuum as the electricity has been made unavailable. Instead we do windows inside and outside.
  5.. Bring your cars and let your friends and neighbors know about the car wash!
  6.. Questions? Call Karen Farley 758-1006, kf1 at sbcglobal.net or Sue Viguie 707-693-9712

Join us --- have some fun and earn money toward your band trip!