[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: [JrHiOrch] eBay Auction Update & Estate Jewelry Sale

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 25 07:05:23 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Russ Hobby
To: Davis Elementary Music ; Jr High Orchestras ; Davis High Orchestra s
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 5:47 AM
Subject: [JrHiOrch] eBay Auction Update & Estate Jewelry Sale

After attending the Wennberg concert, an anonymous donor asked if she could contribute estate jewelry to help Save Our Music!  De Luna Jewelers on Second and E Streets  will be selling these pieces for DSOMA-SOM through Mother's Day.   De Luna Jewelers has generously waived its consignment fee so that every dollar spent will go to Save Our Music!  What this means is that these beautiful one-of-a-kind European and Asian rings, bracelets, earrings and pendants are being sold at extremely affordable prices.

List of the donated items:
18k black star sapphire pierced gold bracelet
18k garnet ring, Italy
Large opal cufflinks with  red stones (originally earrings, converted into cufflinks)
14k tektite ring with light red/pink stones (tektite is from a meteor)
8k ring with sapphires and opals
14k ruby? ring
10k white gold onyx ring, England
Victorian amethyst earrings, England
Victorian pendant, England
Pale amethyst cross
Gold and jet post earrings, Europe
Gold and pearl earring, U.S.

or go to:
http://groups.dcn.org/dsoma/estate-jewelry-sale-benefit

There is also still time to donate items to the eBay Auction.  The Auction Coordinator at egclubb at pacbell.net can arrange pick up and delivery of your donations.  You will also receive a tax receipt for the sale price of the items when the auction is concluded.  The last day to donate items is April 30, and the next scheduled pick up is this Saturday, April 26--ALL DAY.  We are happy to have last-minute requests for pick up.  For auction instructions, go to:
http://groups.dcn.org/dsoma/ebay-auction-donation-instructions
For donor inventory forms go to:
  http://groups.dcn.org/dsoma/forms-and-documents/SOM-AuctionDonorForm-Flyer.pdf

Thank you for your support!